Our PolicyQuality Policy
As part of Power Technics commitment to excellence, the company is committed to supplying the highest quality products and services in all our businesses.
It is the company’s policy:
- To understand the needs of our customers and to support their success by providing high quality, energy efficient products & services that meet their expectations.
- To maintain, continuously review and improve a quality management system that meets the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- To foster relationships with our suppliers that enable continuous improvement of our products and services.
- To create an atmosphere where a culture of continuous improvement thrives among our management and staff.
- To foster an atmosphere of continuous process improvement by continually adopting new processes & technologies that guarantee quality & customer satisfaction.
- To create awareness of the company’s quality objectives and quality policy among employees and ensure that they understand their responsibilities for quality.
- To regularly evaluate and review the company’s quality objectives.
At Power Technics our goal is to provide solutions that enable sustainable energy efficiency and meet customer requirements through environmentally sound practices.
To achieve these, we at Power Technics will:-
- Endeavour to provide engineering solutions that facilitate the integration of renewable energy sources with the existing power systems.
- Educate and support our customers on energy conservation by offering energy audit and measurement services.
- Offer energy conservation solutions with automation and efficient lighting.
- Conserve and protect the environment by adopting cleaner production techniques that lead to reduced wastage.
- Implement, maintain and continually improve an environmental management system that meets the requirements of the ISO 14001 Standard.
- Ensure that all Power Technics employees are aware of this environmental policy, as well as their responsibilities and are given the support and training necessary to fulfill them.
- Conduct regular audits of our environmental performance, and continuously review our objectives and targets.
- Meet all applicable legal requirements.